Collection of Your Information
Gold Coast Freightways may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Gold Coast Freightways’s products and services, or the Site or through your use of the Services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Site. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Gold Coast Freightways’s products and services or sign up to receive Gold Coast Freightways’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Downloading and using one of our mobile applications.
- Completing a profile or uploading goals to the Site.
- Purchasing any product or service from Gold Coast Freightways.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to Gold Coast Freightways.
- Requesting information or assistance from Gold Coast Freightways. Gold Coast Freightways may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Gold Coast Freightways’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that Gold Coast Freightways may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to Gold Coast Freightways, or in other communications to Gold Coast Freightways. In addition, Gold Coast Freightways may collect additional information from users of our Services, such as our mobile applications as described in the “Mobile Applications” section below. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to Gold Coast Freightways.
Like many websites, Gold Coast Freightways utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Site and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Gold Coast Freightways with personal information.
Cookies help Gold Coast Freightways to improve the Site and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Gold Coast Freightways to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Site or use the Services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Gold Coast Freightways’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or the Services.
Third Party Analytics and Tracking
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Gold Coast Freightways uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Gold Coast Freightways collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Site or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by Gold Coast Freightways, please contact: info@GCFreight.com.
Use of Your Personal information
Upon Gold Coast Freightways’s collection of your personal information, Gold Coast Freightways may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Gold Coast Freightways, on or through the Site;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Site and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Site;
- To develop and manage Gold Coast Freightways's business and operations;
- To detect and protect Gold Coast Freightways and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Gold Coast Freightways’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Gold Coast Freightways;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
Gold Coast Freightways will not disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Gold Coast Freightways hires to provide services on Gold Coast Freightways’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Gold Coast Freightways’s products and services.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Gold Coast Freightways in accordance with applicable laws. However, Gold Coast Freightways will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Gold Coast Freightways business purposes.
Gold Coast Freightways recognizes the privacy interests of children and Gold Coast Freightways encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. Gold Coast Freightways does not target its services or the Site to children under 18. Gold Coast Freightways does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
Gold Coast Freightways does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from Gold Coast Freightways (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by Gold Coast Freightways. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from Gold Coast Freightways, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting: info@GCFreight.com.
Access and Correction
Gold Coast Freightways will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Gold Coast Freightways will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Gold Coast Freightways holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Gold Coast Freightways will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments
Gold Coast Freightways
Attention: Privacy Officer
12250 NW 28th Ave
Miami, FL 33167